AAEEE 2018 Application Process
Exam Date :
9th April 2018 To 9th April 2018
Result Date : 14th June 2017
Application Process for AAEEE:
Online Application for AAEEE:
- Candidates applying for AAEEE through online mode are required to visit the official website to register themselves.
- Search for the AAEEE application form on the website.
- Fill up the required sections, upload passport size photo, and valid signature.
- Print the duly filled AAEEE application form and send it to the University address along with the application fee.
Offline Application for AAEEE:
- The AAEEE application form will also be available at the official center of Avinashilingam University.
- Candidates applying offline can collect the application form from the Avinashilingam University counter and get started with the application procedure.
- Thereafter the student must fill up the required sections, paste a photograph and submit the form.
- Remember to submit the forms with valid mark sheets.
- The applicant must pay the AAEEE application fee at the time of submitting the form for successful completion of the AAEEE application.
Necessary documents to be enclosed along with the AAEEE application form:
- Proof for the Date of Birth
- H.Sc or equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer and Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied
- Medical Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Passport size photographs – 3 numbers
- Migration Certificate