Eligibility Criteria for AAEEE:
The students should follow the AAEEE eligibility guidelines carefully before applying for the test. If not followed, the applicants will not be considered AAEEE eligible to appear for the test. The students are requested to go through the following criteria and apply accordingly.
B.E Course eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an Indian as a requirement of the AAEEE eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must have cleared 10+2 from any recognized board or its equivalent with at least 45% marks with Maths, Physics or Chemistry/Biology to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidates from the reserved categories like SC/ST should have scored minimum 40% marks to be eligible as per the set eligibility criteria.
- The minimum age for appearing for AAEEE is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 20 years as per the conditions of the AAEEE eligibility criteria.
B.E (Lateral Entry) eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must hold a diploma certificate in Engineering or Technology which is approved by the AICTE and with at least 45% marks in total and 40% marks for the reserved category(SC/ST) candidate to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The AAEEE applicants must have cleared B.Sc degree from any recognized University or Institute with at least 45% marks in total and 40% marks for the reserved category candidate and must have studied Maths in 10+2 as their main subject as per the conditions of the eligibility criteria.
- The applicant having B.Sc degree must have passed all the subjects related to engineering i.e. Engineering Graphics/Engineering Mechanics and Engineering Drawing to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The AAEEE applicant must clearly mention their stream, B.Sc or Diploma in the application form to be eligible to take the entrance exam as per the AAEEE eligibility criteria.