Eligibility Criteria for AIBE 2018
The eligibility criteria to appear in AIBE 2018 required are as follows:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen
- The candidate must hold an LLB Degree (either 3 years or 5 Years).
- The candidate to be a registered advocate professional with any State's Bar Council to satisfy the eligibility criteria for AIBE 2018
- The candidates must submit the suitable proof in order to enroll for the AIBE 2018 examination
- There is no restrictions on the number of times a candidate can for the All India Bar Examination and the candidates are eligible to write the AIBE 2018 examination any number of times.
- A candidate who fulfills all the above eligibility criteria alone will be eligible to appear for AIBE 2018.
- Disqualification of a candidate is done if the candidate doesn't satisfy any of the given eligibility critera.
- The last date to apply for the test is 5th March 2018 for AIBE 2018.
- The candidates must check for their eligibility before applying for AIBE 2018.
- Only the eligible candidates will be provided with the admit cards.
- Thus, only the admit card holders shall be eligible to take up the AIBE 2018 examination.