Eligibility Criteria for AIEED 2018:
Aspirants who want to write AIEED must look into the following eligibility criteria before applying. If they do not satisfy the eligibility criteria after applying, their application will be disqualified.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Courses (4 years):
- The students must have cleared 10+2 exam from any recognised board or university (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) to be eligible to appear in AIEED 2018.
- 10+2 appearing or cleared applicants are eligible for the UOR/ KSOU University degree component of the programme.
- The students in appearing for the class 12th exam are also eligible to take the AIEED 2018.
- Students must be 16 years of age or more to be eligible for AIEED 2018.
- Eligible students who pursue this course can opt for a “Top-Up" degree of 1 year from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after having finished the Pearson Edexcel BTEC embedded in the 4-year programme at ARCH Institute.
- Class 10+1 students are also allowed to AIEED 2018. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in the academic year 2018 after clearing the interview.
- Students applying for the 4-year undergraduate Interior Design program with a valid NATA score/ AIEEE rank are exempted from AIEED 2018 and will be called for interview directly.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Courses (2 Years):
- Graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognised university/board are eligible to apply for AIEED 2018.
- As per Pearson-Edexcel guidelines, all students 19 years and above are eligible to write AIEED 2018 and gain admission for the Strategic Management & Leadership Programme as well as the Design Management Programmes. Here no other previous learning achievements are considered as requirements for eligibility to admission.
- Eligible students who pursue this course can opt to “Top-Up" with an MBA degree in 6 months from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after having finished the Pearson Edexcel BTEC Level 7 programme at ARCH Institute.
- MBA aspirants can apply for Strategic Design Management and Strategic Management & Leadership with their recent CAT/MAT scores. They also will have to clear the AIEED 2018 and the Interview and submit their Statement of Purpose (SOP) prior to the interview.