Application Process for AIIMS PG 2017
State sponsored/foreign candidates are required to fill in the application form stating the subject of choice (only one subject) for admission to postgraduate courses leading to the award of M.D/M.S. degree.
AIIMS PG 2017 Online Registration:
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his / her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org.
- The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non –refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application form.
- After selecting the online registration, fill the details asked for, step by step and deposit the prescribed fee in the through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking after submitting fees filled required information step by step.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that correct details are filled in the Application Form. The Institute will not be responsible for any cancellation of candidature / loss or lack of communication etc. as a consequence of incorrectly filled application form.
- No candidate should register more than one application.
AIIMS PG 2017 Online Registration Status:
- Acknowledgement of successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant’s Registered on their email ID.
- The candidates are advised to check final status of their Registration Form regarding images and eligibility and Admit Card which will be available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule.
- The foreign nationals are required to send their applications routed through the Diplomatic Channel. They are also required to appear in the Entrance Examination as all other regular candidates.
- A combined merit list of the State sponsored/foreign national candidates will be made.
- The seats will be allotted purely on merit on the basis of their performance in the Entrance Test.