Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS PG 2017
The eligibility criteria of AIIMS PG 2017 for January session is given below. It is advised to read the eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling up the application forms. Also, candidates who fail to meet the requirement will not be given admission:
Candidates must have an MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS from a recognised institution recognised by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
Candidates must have completed the 12 months of rotating internship on or before January 30, 2017.
Candidate belonging to General category must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate in MBBS, while it is 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
As per the decision of the Academic Committee in its meeting held on 14 September 2013, the minimum cut off for AIIMS PG shall be 50th percentile.
The Age Limit for AIIMS DM, MCh 2017.
- Upper Age limit is 35 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by a maximum of 3 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC / ST candidates by a maximum of 5 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex – Serviceman and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years.
- The upper age limit is not applicable to sponsored candidates