Eligibility Criteria for AILET 2018
The students must ensure that they satisfy the given AILET 2018 eligibility criteria set by the examination authority to appear for the AILET 2018 entrance exam.
- The candidates appearing for B.A-LL.B. (Hons.) course, must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum 50% aggregate to satisfy AILET 2018 eligibility.
- The candidates willing to enroll for LL.M. (One year) programme and PG Diploma programme, must have completed LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree securing a minimum of 55% aggregate marks (for general candidates) and 50% marks (for SC, ST or PwD candidates) for eligibility.
- The candidates appearing for their final year exams are also eligible to apply for the AILET 2018.
- To be eligible, the candidates must not exceed 21 years of age on or after 1 July, 2018 (23 years in case of SC/ST category) for B.A-LL.B. (Hons.) programme.
- If the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, he/she will be ineligible to write the AILET 2018 exam.
- The candidate has to satisfy all the AILET 2018 Eligibility Criteria, not just one.
- Faking about eligibility or lying about eligibility will not be tolerated and will lead to the cancellation of the candidate's AILET 2018 Application.