Application Process for AMEEE 2018:
To apply for AMEEE 2018, students must follow the step by step procedure as given below.
- Click on the official website or purchase the application form from the Institute counter.
- Download the application form
- Fill in the required details like name, father’s name, 10th and 12th marks.
- Upload a photo and a valid signature.
- The candidates applying via offline mode can fill their form and submit to the main office of the university.
- The candidates applying via online mode should upload the duly filled application form and press “Submit”.
- Further, collect the print of the form and send it to the University office
Documents that are required to be sent along with Application form:
- Attested copies of marks sheets and certificates of 10th and 12th class
- Medical certificates from recognized Doctor
- Character Certificate
- 4 Passport size Photographs
- 1 Self-addressed stamped envelope. Stamp value Rs. 40/- on each envelope
Foreign National students will have to submit the following documents:
- No objection certificate from Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi. The prescribed form will be given to students after admission.
- Equivalent certificate from AIU in respect of Educational Qualification obtained.
- Original passport and visa.
- Income Certificate of Parents.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.