Eligibility Criteria for AMEEE 2018:
The applicants are requested to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Entrance Examination - AMEEE 2018.
- The minimum eligibility for this course is 10th grade.
- The candidates holding a degree of 10+2 or an equivalent exam from any recognized board or university are directly eligible.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- NRI and OCI applicants are also eligible to apply for the exam along with Indian students.
- The age limit requires candidates to be above 16 years and below 23 years of age to be eligible.
- However, some leniency might be shown in age eligibility criteria the case of engineering diploma holders and science graduates (50%).
- Candidates holding a three-year diploma course in any branch of engineering or B.Sc. degree holders after Plus Two with maths, physics, and chemistry are eligible for admission to AME training courses.
- There is no gender bias and both men and women are eligible to take up this course.