AMIETE 2017 Eligibility:
For taking up the exam candidates should satisfy the following eligibility criteria –
- They should have passed 12th examination or any other equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics and working experience in relevant field to satisfy the eligibility criteria
- Those who are studying for higher qualification with Physics/Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering or Diploma have to pass all their examination to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Their age should not be less than 18 years in order to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- A candidate is required to enroll himself/herself as a student member before he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria for appearing in AMIETE examination.
- The enrollment fee and other conditions for all the candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria are listed in the admission process of AMIETE examinations.
Minimum Period of Membership:
- A Student member shall be allowed to appear in the AMIETE Examination only after he/she has enrolled as a Student member with the Institution to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Only those Student members who get enrolled on or before August and February to satisfy the eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear in the next AMIETE Examination, held in December and June respectively.
- Such membership should be current at the time of submitting the examination application form to cover-up the eligibility criteria.
- The student membership will be valid for 10 consecutive examinations from the date of enrollment to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Thereafter, the student members not completing their AMIETE Examination are to seek re-enrollment by remitting applicable amount before or immediately after the expiry of the membership period to continue their membership to enable them to appear in the remaining papers and complete the eligibility criteria of AMIETE.
- Any examination chance not availed by a student due to whatsoever reason will be counted within 10 examinations which is set as the eligibility criteria.