Application Process for AMU BA LLB 2018:
Students should follow the below steps to complete the application process for AMU BA LLB. Only candidates who have completed this process are eligible.
- Visit the official website of Aligarh Muslim University.
- Fill up the application form for AMU BA LLB online.
- Take a print out of the application form. Put your signature, photograph and thumb impression at a designated place in the form.
- You can make the payment online using credit card/debit card.
- It can also be made by Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 500 issued from a nationalised bank in favour of ‘Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh’ payable at Aligarh.
Documents required to be submitted for Application Form for AMU BA LLB 2018:
Following are the documents which need to be submitted with the application form for AMU BA LLB:
- Demand draft.
- Self-attested copy of high school/secondary school certificate.
- Self-attested copy of mark sheet of the qualifying exam.