AP LAWCET 2018 Eligibility
Exam Date :
28th May 2018 To 28th May 2018
Result Date : 10th June 2018
AP LAWCET 2018
Eligibility Criteria for AP LAWCET 2018
Eligibility Criteria for 3 years L.L.B under AP LAWCET 2018
- Applicants should have passed their Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent degree from a recognised university to be eligible for the AP LAWCET 2018 examination.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 45% of aggregate marks in their Higher Secondary Examination to be eligible for the AP LAWCET 2018 entrance exam.
Eligibility Criteria for 5 years L.L.B under AP LAWCET 2018
- Applicants who have passed in Higher Secondary or its equivalent exam are eligible for the AP LAWCET 2018 examination only if they have passed from a recognised University.
- Applicants must have scored an aggregate of 45% marks in their Higher Secondary Exams to be eligible for the AP LAWCET examination
- Reserved Candidates must have scored 40% to be eligible for AP LAWCET 2018.
Age Limit for AP LAWCET 2018
- Bar Council of India (BCI) announced that the upper age limit for the AP LAWCET 2018 candidates applying for three-year LLB course is 30
- Age limit for AP LAWCET 2018 candidates applying for five-year LLB course is 20 years.