Eligibility Criteria for Assam CEE 2018:
Candidates who wish to appear for the Assam CEE 2018 must be aware of the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates who do not come under the eligibility requirements will not be permitted to take up the Assam CEE 2018 even if they have paid the Assam CEE 2018 exam application fee.
- Candidates appearing for Assam CEE 2018 must have domicile status and permanent residence in Assam.
- Candidates appearing for the Assam CEE 2018 exam must be at least 17 years of age to be eligible, or must be turning 17 before the month of August.
- The upper age eligibility limit for candidates appearing to write Assam CEE 2018 is 24 years. The upper age limit is extended up to 3 years for the candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- The applicants who wish to write the Assam CEE 2018 exam must have cleared the Higher Secondary Certificate examinations (class 12th or equivalent examination) with a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics and Chemistry with either Biology or Mathematics to be eligible. The candidates must have studied English as a compulsory subject at the 10+2 level. Candidates belonging to reserved categories must obtain at least 45% aggregate marks in the same to be eligible.
- Candidates appearing for Assam CEE 2018 must make sure to check the important dates and submit application forms on time.