Eligibility criteria for ATMA 2018
The eligibility criteria is a set of conditions that all applicants need to satisfy. The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has decided the following eligibility criteria for the applicants aspiring to appear for ATMA 2018 .
The eligibility criteria for ATMA is:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The Applicant must have completed 21 years of age on the date of admission to satisfy the eligibility criteria for ATMA.
- The Applicant should hold a hold a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised board/university.
- Students who are currently in their final year of graduation are also eligible for ATMA.
- The candidate should have scored minimum 50% in graduation to satisfy the eligibility criteria for ATMA.
- The candidate is NOT required to have a work experience to attend the examination.
It is mandatory for an applicant to satisfy the eligibility criteria failing which, ATMA will debar the applicant from attending the test. The candidates are advised to carefully go through the eligibility criteria very carefully before applying.