Application process of the BCECE
Before getting into the application process and filling in the application form, a candidate should finish two processes.
Process 1: Photograph of the candidate
- The candidate should take a scan of his passport size photograph.
- The image of the photograph should be clear enough to avoid the blurring of the image during printing the photo in the application form.
Process 2: Signature and Thumbprint of the candidate
- The candidate should take a scanned copy of his signature (both English and Hindi) and the thumbprint.
- The image of the signature and the thumbprint should be clear enough to avoid blurring of the image during printing the photo in the application form.
Steps for the application process
The application process of the BCECE Entrance examination has 4 steps. The candidates are requested to read and follow the every step to complete the application process successfully without any problem. The four steps included in the application process are
- Registration Form
- Fee Payment
- Personal Info
- Educational Info
Step 1 : Registration form
- The candidates should visit the official website of the BCECE (www.bceceboard.com)
- Click on the link saying "Apply for BCECE".
- The candidates will be directed to an instructions page.
- The candidates are requested to carefully read the instructions shown and click on the apply tab.
- The candidate will be directed to a page where they should register their details with their name, email, phone number etc.
- Double check the details entered and click on the submit.
After the step 1 of the application process is completed successfully, the students will receive an SMS to the phone number they have provided in the registration form. The SMS contains the Registration number and the password of the candidate. The candidate should remember his/her register number and password.
Step 2 : Fee Payment
- The candidate should again visit the official website of the BCECE.
- Click on the login and login with your Registration number and the Password.
- After the successful login, the student should pay the application form fee either through online or by bank challan.
a. Online : If the student is willing to pay the application fee through online, he/she should click on the "Online Payment" tab. Then they can pay the application process fee through online with their Credit/Debit card or by Net Banking. (The students are requested to take a print of the online payment form for future need)
b. Bank Challan : If the student is willing to pay the application form fee by bank challan, he/she should click on the "Print challan" tab. After taking the print of the Bank Challan, the student should pay the application fee by paying the money through bank challan.
Step 3 : Personal Info
- The candidate should click on the tab saying "Fill Personal Information"
- The candidates will be taken to a page where they should fill their personal information of the application process.
- The candidates should upload their scanned copies of his/her photograph and the signatures (both English and Hindi).
- The candidates should also upload the scanned copies of his/her online payment form or the bank challan.
- After filling on the details click on the "Submit" button.
Step 4 : Educational Info
- The candidate should click on the tab saying "Fill Educational Information"
- The candidates will be taken to a page where they should fill their Educational information of the application process.
- After filling the correct details in the page, click on the "Submit" button.
Note : After finishing all the steps successfully, the candidate will be asked to click on the "Final submit" button after checking each and every detail very carefully. The fee paid will not be returned in any case. The candidate should download the Part A and Part B of the submitted application form. After completing all the steps successfully, Application form (PART A or PART B) will be well-attached with the photocopy documents and sent to the given address.