BEEE 2018 Application Process:
Online mode of application for BEEE:
The application form for BEEE 2018 will be available online on the official website of the university. Candidates can apply for the exam after filling up the form online.
- Enter personal details such as name, age, email ID, mobile number, etc. at the time of registration.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive the login details such as username and password on their registered mobile numbers and email IDs.
- The candidate is now ready to fill up the BEEE application form. Enter all the necessary details in the form to apply for the exam.
- At the time of submission, candidates are required to make the payment of application fee online by using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- The BEEE Application fee is Rs. 900/-
- The candidates can submit the BEEE application form after verifying the filled details and then save the application for future reference.
Offline mode of application for BEEE:
- To apply for BEEE 2018 written exam, candidates must get the application form from Bharath University, Chennai.
- The candidate will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 950/-.
- The candidate must make the payment of the BEEE application fee in favour of Bharath University payable at Chennai.
- The candidate will have to fill all the details as asked in the BEEE application form and submit it to the correct address as specified in the brochure.