Eligibility Criteria for BEEE 2018:
The students willing to apply for the engineering courses offered by the Bharath University are advised to go through the BEEE eligibility criteria set by the department of examination who is responsible for conducting the exam. It is essential for all students to meet the following BEEE eligibility criteria to get enrolled in the entrance test.
The following are the eligibility criteria for BEEE 2018:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India to satisfy the BEEE eligibility criteria.
- For admissions to B.Tech, the applicant must have cleared Class XII or any equivalent exam from any recognised Board or University having PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) as subjects with a minimum of 50 per cent marks to satisfy the BEEE eligibility criteria.
- For admissions to M.Tech, the applicant must have cleared B.Tech with a minimum of 50 per cent marks to satisfy the eligibility criteria conditions.
- To apply for lateral entry, the candidate must have completed Diploma or B.Sc in any science stream as per the BEEE eligibility criteria requirements.
- For admissions to MBA, the applicant must be a graduate in any discipline to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- For admissions to M.Sc, the applicant must have completed B.Sc to satisfy the BEEE eligibility criteria.