BITS MCA 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
To appear for any examination it is very important that you should know the eligibility criteria before applying for it. The eligibility criteria for BITS MCA 2018 are given below:
The candidate is required to fulfill all the BIT MCA 2018 eligibility criteria to be allowed to write the exam.
The following are the BIT MCA Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must hold a bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification as recognized by Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU. The duration of the course has to be a minimum of 3 years after class 12 (miinimum 60% in the Bachelors Degree).
- The bachelor's degree should be BCA or B.Sc. in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics or B.Sc. in Mathematics/Statistics to qualify.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwD). The candidate must have also passed Mathematics/Computer Science in class 12.
- Those candidates who are appearing for the final exams of graduation are also eligible to take the test.
- The minimum percentage secured in class 10th should be 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwD).
- Students with 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwD) in their main subject of B.Sc. (Hons.) are also eligible to apply.