Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2018
The Eligibility to appear for BITSAT 2018 is 10+2 level examination with a minimum of 75% marks from any recognised board.
To satisfy the eligibility criteria for admission to B.Pharm (Hons.), the candidate must have:
- Studied and cleared Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects in Class 12 and scored a minimum aggregate of 75% in these subjects. In addition, the candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% in each subject as per the specified eligibility criteria specified for BITSAT 2018.
- Passed the 12th Class Examination from the Central or State Board.
- Students with physics, chemistry and math are also eligible to apply for this course.
To satisfy the Eligibility Criteria for admission to B.E.(Hons.), M.Sc.(Hons.) and M.Sc.(Tech.) Programs, the candidate should have:
Passed the 12th Class Examination from the Central or State Board.
- The eligibility criteria for BITSAT also requires candidates to be proficient in English.
Candidates must have studied and cleared Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects in Class 12 and scored a minimum aggregate of 75% in these subjects. In addition, the candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% in each subject to be eligible for BITSAT.
Candidates having the first rank in all the central and state boards in India for the year 2018 will be given direct admission to the programme of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT-2018 score as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Students who appeared for the supplementary in their 12th are eligible to appear for BITSAT 2018 only if the attempt has been for all the prescribed subjects. Students who are currently studying in any of the BITS colleges are not eligible to appear for the test.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill the BITSAT 2018 Application Form.
- The eligibility criteria require the candidates to be in between 21 to 25 years of age as on 1st October 2018.
- Candidates will be selected only on the basis of merit in the BITSAT 2018 but the eligibility for admission is subject to fulfillment of the conditions regarding the 12th marks.
- Candidates who get 1st rank get direct admission, provided they produce proof of getting the first rank.