BLAT 2017 Application Procedure:
The following is the procedure to apply for BLAT 2017:
- The application form for BLAT 2017 will be available online on the official website of the university.
- Candidates who satisy the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam after filling the form online for BLAT.
- The application form for BLAT will be out on January 29, 2017
- The applicant must enter all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Once the application form is filled, the applicant must pay some amount as application fee using online payment mode.
- For General category applicants, the application fee is Rs. 500/- for BLAT
- Whereas, for SC/ST and OBC applicants, the application fee is Rs. 250/- for BLAT.
Payment for BLAT 2017:
The application fee for BLAT can be paid using any of the following modes of payment:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
- Bank Challan at HDFC branches
Important points for BLAT:
- The application fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another program and cannot be reserved for any succeeding year.
- Applicants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria for BLAT are required to take the printout of the filled application form for future reference.