Eligibility Criteria for BLAT 2018:
The following is the eligibility criteria for BLAT 2018:
- The applicant must have cleared class XII exam from any recognized Board or University to fulfill the eligibility criteria of BLAT.
- The applicants belonging to General category must have passed the qualifying exam with a minimum of 50 per cent marks as the eligibility criteria.
- Similarly, in the case of applicants belonging to OBC category, a minimum of 45 per cent marks is required and 40 per cent in case of SC or ST categories as the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants who are going to appear for the class XII exam can also apply, provided they fulfill all the eligibility criteria while attending the counseling process for BLAT.
- The applicant’s age should be less than 22 years for appearing for BLAT 2018 exam.
- Those who have already done bachelor's degree and are applying for BLAT for other courses should be less than 25 years.