Application Process for BSNL Recruitment Exam 2018
Application Procedure for BSNL Recruitment 2018:
BSNL generally mentions in its official Notification to apply online. If it specifies to apply in any other mode, the candidates should apply in the mode mentioned in the Notification. Some candidates do not know how to apply for the Posts of BSNL Recruitment 2018–2019. Here, we are giving you some instructions to apply in an easy manner. All the interested candidates who want to get recruited in the BSNL can apply for the posts. The BSNL recruits many candidates in many different posts. After the BSNL released Official Notification, one can apply for the posts in the mode prescribed. You can follow these steps and apply online now.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are keen on participating in BSNL 2018 recruitment can use the link that will be provided on this page to fill the application form.
- A new page will be opened where the candidates will have to enter user id and password if they are existing candidates, if not click on the tab saying “click here for registration” on the top right-hand corner.
- Candidates will have to enter the required credentials like name, phone number and email id when they are registering themselves for the first time.
- After the registration is complete they will be sent an automated message from BSNL with their user ID and password for future use. It will also be displayed on the screen. After that click on continue
- Candidates will be redirected to the first page where now they will have to enter their User ID and password. After successful login, they will be redirected to a new page.
- The new page will display seven steps to be completed out of which one was the registration process.
- In the second step of registration candidates will have to enter their details like name, father’s name, mother name, address, gender, spouse name if any, UID Adhaar number nationality etc.
- After filling in all the details candidates have to click save and continue for the third step of the registration process wherein candidates will be asked their eligibility details.
- Fill in the required details of your origin, class and category, educational details and then click save and continue at the bottom of the page.
- Next step will be of uploading the documents. Keep your scanned documents ready for use. Candidates will be required to have scanned photograph, scanned signature, educational certificates, and age proof certificates. After uploading click on save and next.
- The next step is the preview of your application details till now. After that, the sixth step will be payment of application fees.
- Candidates can choose the desired option of payment any pay the requisite amount according to their category.
- After completing all formalities applicants will be redirected to the last page where they can download a copy of their application form and print it for future use.
Application Procedure for BSNL Recruitment Through GATE 2018:
- Selection of candidates will be against the vacancies of a particular Circle as per the preference of the candidate.
- Candidates will be required to choose one circle while filling the application and will be considered for the same.
- A circle wise merit list will be prepared by the authorities based on the GATE 2018 scores of the applicants and the vacancies available under the circle.
- Accordingly, a circle-wise cutoff will also be determined and used to screen the applicants while preparing the merit list for each circle.
- there will be no interview or examination for this recruitment.
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be required to get their documents verified and will be issued call letters thereafter.
- There will be a pre-appointment training which candidates will have to qualify to be selected.
- Candidates who do not qualify for the Pre-appointment training in the first attempt will be given a second attempt to qualify.
- The application fee is INR 500/- for OC / OBC Category Candidates; INR 300/- for SC/ST Category Candidates.
- The fee shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.