Application process for BUMAT 2018:
The filing of BUMAT 2018 form begins from Jan 2018, you can log in to the official website. The BUMAT application process is offline and the candidate is required to register themselves on the website.
The process of BUMAT application will last from Jan 2018 to May 2018.
BUMAT 2018 Registration of applicant:
- Visit the official website and register yourself.
- Fill in the personal details.
- Complete details about your education.
- Upload a photograph and a signature in JPG format.
Payment of BUMAT 2018 Application Fees:
- Make your payment of application fees.
- This fee is non-refundable and can be paid online using Credit/Debit or Internet Banking. Also, the candidates can pay the fee via DD. The DD can be made from any Scheduled Bank in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University” payable at Pune.
The BUMAT application fee is Rs. 1000/-.
Along with BUMAT form, the candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee using any of the available modes. The completed BUMAT Application Form along with fee payment must be sent to the address given below either in person or through Post / Courier.