CAT 2018 Application Process
Exam Date :
4th December 2018 To 4th December 2018
Result Date : 15th January 2019
Application Process for CAT 2018:
- CAT 2018 application process will begin on 8th August 2018 and will continue till 27th September 2018 .
- Candidates can apply for CAT 2018 online and pay the fee online using Credit Card, Debit Card or via Net Banking.
- Payments are only made online on the official CAT 2018 website.
- Candidates who aspire to appear for CAT 2018 can register via a three-step CAT registration process on the official CAT 2018 website.
- The three step CAT registration process involves –
- Logging in
- Filling the application form.
Required documents for CAT 2018:
- A scanned, recent, colored passport size photograph it must be with dimensions of 35mm X 45mm.
- A scanned image of the applicant’s signature having the dimensions of 80mm X 35mm.
- Both of the above-mentioned documents need to be in a .jpg or .jpeg format and the file size cannot be more than 80kb each.
- Both images must be clear with a minimum resolution having 150px/inch.
- If the documents are above the resolution or file size limit then it will not upload on the CAT 2018 website.
- Download the NC-OBC/SC/ST Certificate, fill it and get it signed by the required authorities, self-attest it and scan as a PDF document.
- Download the PWD/DA Certificate, fill it and get it signed by the required authorities, self-attest it and scan it as a PDF document.