Application Process for CAT 2018:
CAT 2018 application process starts on 8th August 2018 and will end on 27th September 2018.
The application process for CAT 2018 is through the online mode and applicants can pay the application fee online via Credit Card, Debit Card or via Net Banking. Payments can only be made online on the CAT 2018 website.
Candidates who wish to apply for CAT 2018 can register through the CAT registration process which includes three steps- registration, logging in and filling the application form. After completing the registration process, candidates need to fill the CAT 2018 application form on the official CAT 2018 website.
Required documents for CAT 2018:
- A clear scanned, recent, coloured passport size photograph with dimensions of 35mm X 45mm.
- A clear scanned image of the applicant’s signature having the dimensions of 80mm X 35mm.
- Both of the above-mentioned documents need to be in a .jpg or .jpeg format and the file size cannot be more than 80kb each. Both images must be clear with a minimum resolution having 150px/inch. If the documents are above the resolution or file size limit then it will not upload on the CAT 2018 website.
- Download the NC-OBC/SC/ST Certificate, fill it and get it signed by the required authorities, self-attest it and scan as a PDF document.
- Download the PWD/DA Certificate, fill it and get it signed by the required authorities, self-attest it and scan it as a PDF document.