Application Process for MBBS 2018:
The filing of form begins from July 2018, you can log in to the official website http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in to proceed with the application.
The process of online application will last from July 2018 to August 2018. The registration process involves:
Registration of applicant:
- Visit the official website and fill in your personal, academic and communication details.
- Choose your preferred exam center.
- Complete details about your education.
- Check the information you entered once again and then click the Final Submit button.
- Uploading of images which include thumb impression, signature, and photograph
- Click on upload photograph and browse your computer to upload a photograph. The photograph must be in JPEG format, should not be larger than 80 kb and its dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 4.5cm.
- Click on the blank area to upload signature and browse your computer. The signature should be in JPEG format, the file size should not be larger than 50 kb and its dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Payment of the fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Challan or DD.
The application fee includes a basic administrative fee of Rs.800 plus a registration fee of Rs. 500. Application fee for candidates from SAARC nations is 1700 INR and 100 USD for candidates from other nations.
There are 100 seats per year for M.B.B.S, out of which 42 are set aside for women.
3 seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to SC/ST.