Application Process 2018:
The application form of COMEDK PGET will be out in the month of November. The application form will be available on the official website of ComedK. Read the guidelines once before start filling the application form. The candidates will make sure that all the details they entered are correct. No changes are possible in the submitted application.
- All the details regarding registration are mandatory.
- The candidate should make sure that the registered phone number and the email id does not change until the end of the admission procedure.
- Changes cannot be made to the details that are provided during the Application Process of COMEDK PGET 2018 .
- Upon successful registration, a unique user ID and password will be messaged to the applicants' registered phone number.
- The application form requires details such as Name, Date of Birth, Phone Number, E-Mail id and Identity Proof.
- Following are the approved list of ID proofs: (1) Voter ID (2) Passport (3) PAN card (4) Driving License (5) Aadhar Card/e-Aadhar. One of these ID proofs has to be scanned and uploaded during the application process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates are requested to fill the application form with utmost care since any corrections in the data at a later stage WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
A few guidelines:
- The candidate is required to scan and upload a recent photograph. The file size of the photograph should not exceed 80 KB and should be of 30mm*45mm dimension.
- The candidate is required to scan and upload his/her signature. The file size of the photograph should not exceed 80 KB and should be of 80mm*35mm dimension.
- The candidate should upload a unique ID proof (as mentioned above). The file should be an image of .jpg or .jpeg format and the file size should not exceed 150 KB.
- The candidate is required to upload his/her ALL India NEET PG or All India NEET MDS score card indicating the rank. The file should be in the PDF format and the size should not be more than 150 KB.
- Candidates are advised to keep a frequent check on their application status by logging into their profile on the ComedK website. Also, keep a lookout for any notifications published on www.comedk.org.