Application process for COMEDK UGET 2017:
To register for COMEDK UGET 2017, the candidates have to send a request for an Application form. This request is called “Request for Application (RFA)”. The candidates can get the format of Request for the COMDEK UGET 2017 Application form along with the general instructions from the COMEDK UGET website. The application process for the COMEDK UGET exam will begin from June 8, 2017.
Candidates applying for the COMEDK UGET 2017 exam have to follow the following given steps to get admission in Under-Graduate programs of Engineering Medical and Dental Science.
- Step – 1 (Registration) – Candidates have to fill Request for Application (RFA) . After filling COMEDK UGET RFA, log-in details will be provided.
- Step – 2 (Know Your Log in Details) – After registration for the COMEDK UGET examination, candidates will receive login details. Candidates have to log in and fill Personal Details, Educational Details, upload photograph and signature and pay application fee through DD.
- Step – 3 (Fill the Application Form) – Fill the COMEDK UGET application form with Personal Details, Educational Details, upload photograph and signature and pay application fee through DD.
- Step – 4 (Submit the Application Form) – Candidates have to submit the COMEDK UGET application form only after all the details filled completely. Candidates must download two copies of the COMEDK UGET application form after submission. Retain 1 copy safely and send another one along with DD and required documents to the University of Karnataka.
The following steps must be followed apply for the COMEDK UGET 2017 examination:
Step 1 - Register for COMEDK UGET 2017
To register for COMEDK UGET 2017, the candidates can access Request for Application
Following details of the COMEDK UGET applicant are to be filled here:
- Enter the Candidate Name as appearing in 10th Mark sheet
- Date of Birth as shown in 10th Marks sheet
- Enter the Course name applying for like - MBBS/BDS (for Medical/Dental) or B.E/B.Tech (for Engineering) or both (Medical/Dental and Engineering)
- Unique ID Proof Number (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Voter ID Card/ College ID) etc. and its details
- Enter the candidate's unique email ID and Mobile number
Step 2 - Log-in Details
After completing the registration for COMEDK UGET 2017 examination
- The candidate will receive the user name and password on their registered Email Id or Mobile number.
- Candidates are advised that they shouldn’t share the username and password with anyone.
- These details will enable the user to fill the rest of the COMEDK UGET application form
- Before proceeding to the next step, please keep ready the following:
- Demand draft for COMEDK UGET application fees
- 10th class marks sheet and class 12th (PUC / +2) marks sheet if applicable
It is important to retain the COMEDK UGET examination log-in details of the candidate applying for the COMEDK UGET examination.
Step 3 - Fill the Application Form for the COMEDK UGET 2017 examination
To complete the COMEDK UGET 2017 online application form, candidates have to cover the five parts.
In each part, candidates have to fill the relevant information and must verify each field. The 5 parts are given below:
- This section contains pre-filled information that you have already entered in the Registration for Application (RFA) on the COMEDK UGET website. This section cannot be edited.
- In this part, candidate is required to enter the following details:
- Father / Mother / Guardian’s name
- ID proof and Annual income
- Candidates nationality and gender
- Karnataka or Non-Karnataka,
- Postal address
- Category to which the candidate belongs, the minority status, belonging to any particular specialized region like Hyderabad and Karnataka Region.
- Now mention the demand draft number and its details.
- Enter the educational details of the candidate applying for the COMEDK UGET exam
- Details of qualifying examination (PUC) or 12th Standard or equivalent
- The year of having acquired the said qualification
- Institution Name, Place and other details
Step 4 - Submit the COMEDK UGET Application Form
After filling the required information as mentioned in the steps above, the candidate must verify that everything is correct and submit the COMEDK UGET 2017 online application form.
After successful submission of the COMEDK UGET application form, a unique six digit bar-coded application number would be generated. Candidate must note down this COMEDK UGET exam application number and write it on the reverse of the DD.
To submit the hard copy of the COMEDK UGET application form, follow the steps given below:
- Print the completed online application form on an A4 size sheet
- Candidate must affix left forefinger impression and passport size photograph in appropriate space
- This form should then should be signed by the Principal or Head Master of the College / Institution where candidate has last studied along with seal of the institution/college and date
After cross checking with the criteria for rejection of the COMEDK UGET application form provided separately, candidate must send the COMEDK UGET Application form in Physical Format (PAF) along with the Demand Draft (DD) through Speed Post to the address mentioned below, to complete the procedure
The Executive Secretary,
COMEDK, 132, Second Floor,
11th Main, 17th Cross Malleswaram,
Bangalore – 560055, Karnataka
The process of application will last from 15 April 2017 to 4 June 2017 for the first phase of the COMEDK UGET examination.
Reservation of Seats for COMEDK UGET 2017:
“Local Persons” for admission in Hyderabad-Karnataka Region only i.e.
Gulbarga, Yadgir, Bidar, Koppal, Raichur and Bellary
“Local Persons” for admission outside Hyderabad-Karnataka Region
Note: There are no separate reservation criteria for SC/ST and OBC candidates in the COMEDK UGET examination.
The Application fees are Engineering (PCM) and Medical (PCB) Rs.1200/-. Application fees for PCM & B - Rs.1500/.