Eligibility Criteria for CSSET 2018:
To apply for test it is mandatory that the candidate should know the eligibility criteria of the test. Some of the eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by candidates so as to appear in the CSSET Exam if they fail to satisfy the eligibility criteria then they are not eligible to apply for this exam.
- The students should have passed B.A. with Sanskrit (two years) from any recognized university to satisfy the eligibility criteria of CSSET
- The candidate should have scored an aggregate of minimum 50% marks in the examination to satisfy the eligibility criteria of CSSET
- For SC/ST candidates, the aggregate percentage required is 45% to satisfy the eligibility criteria of CSSET
- The candidate must submit a proof of having passed the qualifying examination/mark sheet along with the application form satisfy the eligibility criteria of CSSET
- In case, the candidate is still appearing for the final exams and the result is awaited, it should be mentioned at the time of admission to fulfill the eligibility criteria of CSSET
- The age limit of the candidate appearing for this exam should be at least 20 years as on 1st October 2018 to cover-up the eligibility criteria of CSSET.