Application Process for CTET 2018
Candidates can apply online for CTET 2018 from 22nd June 2018 to 18th July 2018 and the last date for payment of application process is 19/07/2018(before 3.30pm).
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates can apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 through the CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in
- Candidates should scan their recent photograph and signature and keep it ready before applying
- Candidates should have a copy of 10th Standard marks sheet before applying for CTET 2018
- Candidates can make the payment by remitting the fee through e-challan by downloading the e-challan form from the official website or through Debit/Credit card by using the online payment gateway facility.
- Candidates have to take the print out of the fee confirmation page after the payment has been successful.
- Candidates should not send any hard copy of payment confirmation to the CTET
- Candidates have carefully make the payment as fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Steps for Applying Online:
Candidates have to just follow simple four steps in order to apply online for CTET 2018
- Fill-Up the Application form of CTET 2018
- Upload the scanned images
- Payment of application fees
- Print out of the confirmation page after successful payment
Step 1: Application Form
- Application form has to be filled online through the link provided by the CTET official website
- Click on "Proceed to go online" and fill in the application form carefully with correct details by reading the instructions carefully
- Now click on Next button and go to review page or click on reset button if the details filled are not correct
- Candidates can cross check the details which are filled in the review page section
- Candidates can now click on Final Submit on the review page
- After submitting the form the candidates have to note down the registration number for further use
Step 2: Upload Images
- Candidates have to scan their recent photograph and save the file using .jpg extension only
- Candidates have to scan their signature and save the file using .jpg extension only
- Now the candidates have to upload their photograph and signature after completing the first step
- After uploading the images the candidates will be directed to payment fee page
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Candidates can make the payment using Debit/Credit Card or using e-challan
Step 4: Print Confirmation Page
- Once the payment of application fee is successful the candidate will be directed to confirmation page
- Candidates should take print out of the confirmation page.