Application process for CUSAT CAT 2017:
Eligible candidates can fill the application form on the official website.
The CUSAT CAT application process is as follows:
- Candidates have to register online for being able to fill up the CUSAT CAT application form.
- Candidates have to enter their basic details such as name, date of birth, valid email ID, phone number, etc. to create their CUSAT CAT account.
- A user-id and password will be created which will be sent to the candidate via mail or SMS.
- Candidates will need to login with the given user CUSAT CAT ID and password.
- Candidates will have to enter all the details as asked in the CUSAT CAT application form.
- After entering all the relevant details, candidates will require to upload the scanned images of their recent passport size coloured photograph and signature.
- Candidates will require paying the CUSAT CAT application fee online through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking or through Challan (SBI or SBT bank only).
- Candidates must ensure to take a print out of the “Confirmation Page” and retain it for future reference.