CUSAT CAT eligibility criteria:
There is a separate eligibility criteria for every programme.Candidates satisfying the eligiblity criteria can fill the application form.
The eligibility criteria for CUSAT CAT 2018 is as follows:
- All Indian/Foreign/PIO candidates are eligible to sit for the CUSAT test.
- Candidates belonging to the Kerala Scheduled Tribe (KST) and Kerala Scheduled Cast (KSC) communities are eligible only if they have minimum passing marks in the qualifying examination except for Marine Engineering to satisfy the eligibility criteria for CUSAT CAT.
- For all UG courses (except Marine Engineering), the eligibility criteria for SEBC candidates with Non-Creamy Layer Status of Kerala State into B.Tech programme is minimum 45% in Mathematics and 45% in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) put together in the qualifying examination for candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- For PG Courses, SEBC-NCL candidates of Kerala state are given a relaxation of 5% in the minimum marks for or unless otherwise specified.
- Candidates applying for M.Tech Programmes with a valid GATE score card are eligible for 5% relaxation in the qualifying examination marks.
- Candidates who want to pursue a B.Tech programme, should have qualified class 12th from the state of Kerala or any other equivalent board with PCM.
- Candidates applying for MBA programmes, should clear MAT 2018/ C-MAT 2018/ CAT 2018 examination to satisfy the eligibility criteria for CUSAT CAT 2018.
- Those candidates who want to get admission into M.Tech programme (except Marine engineering), have to clear GATE 2018 or DAT 2018 (conducted by the university) to satisfy the eligibility criteria.