Application Process for DCECE 2018
Candidates who are interested in applying for DCECE 2018 should apply online.
- The online application form would begin from last week of March 2018.
- The last day for online application is 11th May 2018
- They need to register themselves for filling the online application form.
- They need to pay the application fees online using credit card/debit card/internet banking or via Bank Challan where they need to go to Canara Bank and pay the application fees.
- For General Category the registration fee for 1 program is Rs. 550, for 2 programs is Rs. 660, for 3 programs is Rs. 770 and for 4 programs is Rs. 880.
- For Reserved Category the registration fee for 1 program is Rs. 330, for 2 programs is Rs. 385, for 3 programs is Rs. 440 and for 4 programs is Rs. 500.
- The final date for online registration form is by 3rd week of April 2018.
- The last date for paying the registration fee by Challan is by last week of April 2018.