Eligibility Criteria for DCECE 2018
These are a few eligibility criteria, which each candidate needs to meet.
Following points states the eligibility criteria for DCECE 2018:
- You need to be 19 years as on 1/07/2018. Educational requirements differ from course to course. For polytechnic engineering, you need to have cleared class 10th and the total percentage should be 35% for SC/ST and 40% for UR and OBC.
- Science and mathematics are the essential subjects for engineering and chemistry are for medical. For those of you who are from other states and are in Bihar from a short time should submit your posting certificate during the application.
- For a part-time polytechnic engineer, Para- medical and Para- Medical Dental you should possess mark sheet of class 12th of a recognised board namely CBSE, ICSE or other equivalent board.
- Only women who are eligible to apply for grade “A” Nurse and ANM. This is the eligibility criterion for diploma certificate entrance competitive examination or DCECE.
Eligibility Criteria for PE (Polytechnic Engineering) Programme:
- Candidate should have cleared Secondary Education or it equivalent class 10th exam with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks
- Candidates appearing for Secondary Education or it equivalent class 10th exam can also apply.
- Candidate must be physically fit as per the standards of the Board.
- There is no age limit for this programme.
Eligibility Criteria for PPE (Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering) Programme:
- The aspirants must have passed 10th class or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in Science and Mathematics each
- The age of the candidate should be 19 years at the time of admission.
Eligibility Criteria for PMD (Para Medical Dental) Programme:
- The aspirants must have passed 10th class or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Subjects
- The minimum age of the aspirant should not be less than 15 years and the maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years.
Eligibility Criteria for PM (Para Medical) Programme:
- Intermediate or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English along with Mathematics or Biology.
- Minimum and maximum age of candidates as on 31st December 2018 should me 17years and 32 years respectively.
- The candidate must go through a medical test to prove their medical fitness.