Application process for GAT 2018:
The eligible candidates can apply for the GAT 2018 examination through the online process or the offline process.
Online application process for GAT 2018 exam:
- Begin with registering online for GAT 2018 on the official website www.gitam.edu.
- Once this is available, the candidate appearing for the GAT 2018 exam will have to fill in details regarding his/her identity, qualifications, and contact details.
- Candidates will receive a password and login details via SMS and email that were put in the form during registration for the GAT 2018 exam.
- Make sure a recent passport sized photograph and the digital signature is uploaded with the form for the GAT exam. The maximum size of the JPG format image must be 50 KB.
- After successful submission of the GAT exam form, candidates must take a couple of printouts of the GAT application form and send over to the university.
Offline application process for GAT 2018 exam:
- Candidates applying for the GAT 2018 exam are required to send a written application to the Director of Admission- GITAM University with all details and a demand draft for Rs.150 in favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any bank mentioned below.
- Candidates must attach a passport size photograph with the GAT 2018 exam application form.