Eligibility criteria for GCET 2018:
To be eligible to appear for GCET, the candidate requires the following:
GCET Eligibility for homeopathy:
- Applicants must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, biology and English subjects.
- Candidates must have secured 50% marks in PCB group for general candidates, 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates and 45% for PH candidates for them to be eligible.
GCET Eligibility for engineering:
- Should have passed the class XII examination of the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination or the candidate is not eligible.
- Must have studied English, Physics, and Mathematics as the main subjects along with Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science /Biology.
- Must have scored minimum 45% aggregate (40% marks for reserved category candidates) marks in 10+2 examinations.
- Applicants must be a person of India to be eligible.
- However, NRI/PIO/OCI candidates are also eligible to apply for seats under NRI criteria. Foreign national will have to apply to the Government of India, as well.
- For admission into UG Medical courses, the candidate should be 17 years old, as on 31 December 2018 to be eligible. On the other hand, age limit criterion is not applicable for admission in UG Engineering courses.
GCET Eligibility Criteria For B.Arch:-
The admission in B.Arch courses will be held through NATA 2018. So, candidates will have to fulfill its eligibility criteria. Apart from this, candidates must have also cleared 10+2, with Mathematics as a core subject. In 10+2, the aggregate of marks, of the candidate, should not be less than 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) or the candidate does not remain eligible.