Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE) Application Process
The Application form of the GEEE 2017 will be issued on the official website of the GEE 2017 from the second week of the December. The students who are eligible to apply for the GEEE 2017 may fill the application form from the second week of the December.
Steps for the application process
- Visit the official website of the GEEE 2017 (http://www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/) where the application form is published.
- Log on to the website.
- After the successful login, click on the "Apply online" to get to the page of the application form.
- Then the candidates can undergo the application process and apply for the course they interested in among the three offered courses (B.Tech, Integrated dual course of B.Tech and MBA, Integrated dual course of B.Tech and M.Tech)
- The candidates should provide their personal email ID during the application process.
- The candidates after provided the valid e-mail address should pay the application process fee through online.
- The payment may be done by Credit/Debit card or by Net Banking.
After the above steps for the application process of GEEE 2017 have been completed successfully, the registered candidates should download and print the registration slip and the payment slip for the future reference. The student should also download and print the "call letter" sent by the university to the candidate's provided e-mail ID. The student should complete the Application Process of the GEE 2017 to download the admit card which is a mandatory document for the examination.