Important Instructions for Scheduling GMAT 2017
- GMAT exam registration is available throughout the whole year. The GMAT test happens on an ongoing basis, and it is up to the candidate to apply for the GMAT at any time of the year as per their convenience.
- However, the candidate is allowed to take GMAT Exam only 5 times a year.
- Candidates can choose their GMAT test center and time slot.
- The only thing candidate has to take care of while choosing GMAT test date is that the results must be in time for the application dates in the various colleges a candidate is applying in.
- However, each GMAT test center has a fixed amount of seats available. Registering for the GMAT test too late might mean that your desired day and time slot is already full.
- The candidates are thus advised to register for GMAT Exam anywhere between six months and 24 hours.
How to Choose GMAT Exam Date:
- Go to Official GMAT website. Click on Find GMAT Test Location option.
- Choose the country you are currently residing in or want to give the GMAT exam in.
- Choose the available GMAT test center in that location.
- A calendar will appear on the screen showing the available dates corresponding to that GMAT center.
Rescheduling and Retaking the GMAT:
GMAT provides the candidates with the option of canceling the GMAT Exam. For this candidate has to visit the official GMAT website and click on “cancel the GMAT exam”.
If candidates cancel the GMAT Exam before a given deadline, a partial fee will be refunded of USD 80.
Candidates can also reschedule the GMAT exam. For this, the rescheduling fee applicable is as follows:
- If you wish to reschedule before more than 7 days of your scheduled GMAT test date, then a fee of $50 will be applicable every time you reschedule.
- If you wish to reschedule after less than 7 days are left, then the fee applicable will be $250.