Application Process for GPAT 2018
GPAT aspirants after ensuring that they fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for GPAT 2018.
Steps to be followed to fill in the GPAT application form:
- Go to the official website of GPAT.
- Click on the respective link for the GPAT application form.
- Fill in all the mandatory details in the GPAT application form (Name, Contact details, Education Qualification).
- Once all the details are filled, candidates are requested to pay the GPAT application fee.
- Unless and until the GPAT application fee is paid, submission of the GPAT application form would not be successful.
- Candidates belonging to the General category would need to pay Rs.1400 as the GPAT application fee.
- If the candidate belongs to a reserved category, he/she has to pay Rs. 700/- as the GPAT application fees.
- The GPAT application fee can be paid online or through SBI Bank Challan.
- A login ID and a 6-digit password are generated after the successful submission of GPAT application form.