Application Process for IB ACIO:
You can only apply online for IB ACIO 2018 . ACIO has stopped accepting paper application forms.
- Applications should be submitted ONLINE only by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- Online registration will become operational from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News till the closing date. Registration done prior to the dates mentioned will not be entertained.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature (in a single file the size of which should not be more than 50 KB) at the time of online registration itself. Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of other/multiple applications may result in cancellation of his/her applications altogether.
- Before submitting the online applications, the candidates must preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information and uploaded correct photograph and signature. It must also be ensured that the photograph and signature are visible and not hazy/blurred, otherwise, the photograph and signature should be uploaded again or the page should be reloaded or refreshed. The online application should be submitted only after ensuring that the information/photograph/signature are correct.
- The candidates are required to take the printout of the Registration Slip and keep it in safe custody. They should also note down their registration number and Roll Number (as and when allotted) separately for future reference.
- Candidates are required to possess an e-mail ID valid for 06 (Six) months which is to be entered in the application form at the time of online registration. The registration number and login password would be sent to the email ID entered by the candidates. Candidates are advised to ensure that email addresses ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox and not to spam folder or any other folder. They may also check the spam folder for emails sent from the helpdesk email i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org from time to time.
- The candidates should possess a facility to take a printout of the Challan Form and Registration Slip.
- The call letters for the trade test would be sent to the email provided by the candidate. In addition to this, the candidate will also have the option to download the same from the website of MHA.
- The candidate must also furnish one mobile number in the column provided in the application form to enable us to give SMS alert about the downloading of the call letter for the skill test or any other information related to the examination.
- This office will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or malfunctioning of the mobile phone number given by the candidate.
- Necessary information regarding written examination, downloading of call letters for the trade test will also be hosted on the website www.mha.nic.in from time to time.
- Applicants are also advised to check their email (inbox as well as spam folder) from time to time for updates related to the recruitment process.
- Applicants are NOT required to submit a hard copy of their application forms.
- Candidates are requested to make sufficient number of passport size photographs (identical to the one uploaded) and carry identity proof in original such as Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Income Tax Pan Card, Identity Card issued by University/College etc. to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination. The photographs would be required at subsequent stages of the recruitment process and pasting/providing a photograph different from the one uploaded may result in cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates may ensure that the signature uploaded by them are visible since they (candidates) would be required to append signature on admit cards and attendance sheets during subsequent stages of examination and any variation in signature could render them unfit for the examination.