Eligibility Criteria for IB ACIO 2018 :
The Eligibility Criteria for IB ACIO is not much. Just some basic age limits and normal Educational Qualifications.
The candidates who are opting for IB ACIO exam are advised to go through these to make sure you don't have any issues later on.
Education Qualification criteria for IB ACIO 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for the IB ACIO 2018 should have completed their higher secondary from an affiliated board which is essential and candidates with the knowledge of computer are also desirable for applying for IB ACIO 2018.
Age limit criteria for IB ACIO 2018
- Age limit for candidates who are applying for IB ACIO 2018 is 18-27 years
- Upper Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years and for OBC (other backward classes) candidates the relaxation is 3 years.
- Government servants candidates who have rendered at least 3 years of services or more, For those candidates, the age limit relaxation is up to 40 years
- Candidates who are widows divorced women, women judicially separated from husband and not married, For those GM candidates the age relaxation is up to 35 years and for SC/ST candidates the age relaxation is up to 40 years
- Candidates under the category of Physically Handicapped like HH OH and VH persons are not allowed to apply