Application Process for IBPS RRB 2018
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements while applying for IBPS RRB:
- Candidates must submit a scanned photo and sign in required format and size and both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Signature in capital letters.
- For more details, candidates must check IBPS RRB recruitment 2018 advertisements.
- Necessary documents which will be used in making online payment of the requisite application fee/intimation charges.
- The application fee for IBPS RRB is Rs. 100 (for SC/ST/PWD Category) and Rs. 600 (for General Category).
- The participant applying should have a valid Email ID with Password which will be used in future in various terms of IBPS CWE RRB online Registration.
IBPS Department will send all necessary details about IBPS RRB Exam 2018 such as Applicant IBPS Exam Registration ID and Password which will be used in any modification or download IBPS RRB Admit card, etc.
- Candidates have to log in to the official website of IBPS RRB
- Candidates have to click on CWE-RRBs link
- Now Snap on Common Recruitment Process – Regional Rural Bank
- Candidates have to Click Here To Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Office Assistant And Officers in Participating Organisations(CWE RRBs).
- Snap on the Link for new registration.
Now the registered candidates will have to follow simple five steps to complete the application process:
- First, the candidates have to fill up their basic information and click on save and next button
- Next, the candidates have to upload their photograph and signature
- Candidates now should fill up their educational details and other things and click on next button
- Now the candidates will have to review all the details before making the payment
- Candidates can now pay the application form fee through online.
PRE- EXAMINATION TRAINING (PET) - (To be arranged by the RRBs)
- Pre-Examination Training is organized by the Regional Rural Banks to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ Ex Servicemen/ Persons With Benchmark Disabilities for the Post of Office Assistant(Multipurpose).
- Candidates coming under Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities may also attend Pre examination training for the Post of Officer Scale- I.
- Below are the Probable cities where Pre-Examination training will be held
Ajmer, Begusarai, Chhindwara, Guntur, Raipur, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar, Srinagar, Lucknow, Mandi, Jammu, Ranchi, Dharwad, Varanasi, Mysore, Mallapuram, Patna, Sangrur, Imphal, Jodhpur, Shillong
Banda, Warangal, Anantapur, Naharlagun (Papumpare), Guwahati, Udaipur, Aizawl, Kohima, Indore, Bhubaneshwar, Salem, Virudhunagar, Howrah, Moradabad, Puducherry, Ludhiana, Gorakhpur, Rohtak, Meerut, Rajkot, Bhatinda, Agartala
Bolangir, Coochbehar, Muzaffarpur, Dehradun and Nagpur.
- Candidates, who are eligible for Pre-Examination Training and wish to attend the Pre-Examination Training should fill in the relevant column in the ON-LINE Application
- All expenses incurred for traveling, boarding, lodging etc. will have to be borne by the Candidate for attending the pre-examination training program at the mentioned Centre