Eligibility Criteria for IBSAT 2017:
Candidates have to satisfy eligibility under any circumstances to be allowed to write the IBSAT Exam.
Even if one of the eligibility criteria is not satisfied, the candidate will not be eligible to write the IBSAT Exam. Eligible candidates can fill the application form for IBSAT exam.
In order to satisfy the IBSAT eligibility for appearing in the IBSAT 2017 exam you need to-
- Have a recognized bachelor’s degree of three years wherein you must have obtained 50 per cent marks to satisfy IBSAT eligibility.
- Have a recognized Master’s degree of two years wherein you must have obtained 60 per cent marks to satisfy IBSAT eligibility. The subjects are Management, Mathematics, Economics, Psychology, Commerce, Sociology, Stats, Public Administration as well as allied subjects.
- Those who have a professional qualification such as CA, CS, CFA or CWA with 60 per cent plus marks are also eligible for IBSAT 2017.
- The medium of study must have been English for the candidate to be able to apply for IBSAT. In case this is not the case, the candidate will need to provide the score for NELT, IELTS or TOEFL by May 2017.
- Candidates appearing in the graduation final year also are eligible for IBSAT Exam. The mark sheets and documents for the same must be provided by November 2017 at the most.
- The candidate will have to have completed 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern of education.
- Those who have part time or correspondence degrees are not eligible to apply for IBSAT.