Application Process of ICAR 2018:
ICAR avails the application form for 22nd ICAR AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG from 20th April 2018.
- The application form for AIEEA UG 2018 and AIEEA PG 2018 was available through online mode.
- AICE-SRF (PGS) application form for Ph.D. courses need to be filled online only from 20th April 2018.
- Aspirants can fill the AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG online application form through the official website of ICAR.
- Candidates need to fill the application form carefully, no correction is allowed after the form submission.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application, more than one application will be rejected.
- In the application form, candidates have to upload scanned images of the photograph with name & date, signature & left-hand thumb impression (for boys) & right-hand thumb impression (for girls).
- Before sending the hard copy of the application form, candidates must check the proof of fee payment has been attached.
- The filled-in offline application form duly affixed with postal stamp of the appropriate amount should be reached through registered/speed post to the following address:
Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,