Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU OPENMAT:
Candidates interested to get admission into the MBA course via Open MAT must have-
- Completed a three-year graduation degree after completing 10+2, in any stream. The degree will need to be recognized by the university. The minimum marks required at the graduation level is 50 per cent.
- A professional degree in law/company secretaryship /cost accountancy/medicine/engineering with at least per net marks also makes a candidate eligible for OPENMAT.
- For candidates belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, other backward classes, war widows, Kashmiri migrants and physically handicapped categories; the minimum marks at graduation level is set at 45 per cent.
- Candidates must have experience for at least three years as a manager or supervisor in a competent organization after having completed their graduation.
Besides the above academic qualifications, foreign nationals willing to apply for OPENMAT must-
- Have a valid Visa for the entire course duration.
- Have a clearance certificate from the Human Resource Development Ministry or the Ministry of External Affairs. The IGNOU International Division will complete the relevant procedure.