IIT JAM 2018 Eligibility
Exam Date :
12th February 2018 To 12th February 2018
Result Date : 24th March 2018
IIT JAM 2018
Eligibility Criteria for IIT JAM 2018
- The eligibility criteria is a set of requirements which every candidate who aspires to write IIT JAM 2018 must fulfil before applying for the exam.
- For the individuals planning to appear for Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (IIT JAM), the first most important step is to know the eligibility criteria.
- Only if the candidate fulfills the IIT JAM 2018 eligibility criteria, he/she should apply for the exam as the IIT JAM 2018 Application of ineligible candidates will get cancelled.
The eligibility criteria for IIT JAM 2018 is as follows:
- To appear for the IIT JAM 2018 examination, candidates must clear their bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution to satisfy the eligibility criteria for IIT JAM.
- Candidates who have done graduation from distance learning courses are also eligible for the IIT JAM 2018 examination.
- General and OBC category students must obtain at least 55% marks in their graduation to satisfy the eligibility criteria to appear for the IIT JAM examination.
- Students from reserved category must obtain at least 50% marks in their graduation to satisfy the eligibility criteria to appear for the IIT JAM examination.
- Indian and foreign nationals are also eligible for the IIT JAM examination.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply for the IIT JAM 2018 examination.