IMU CET 2018 Application Procedure
The following is the procedure to apply for IMU CET 2018:
- The eligible candidates must log in to the official website of Indian Maritime University.
- Click on the Apply Online Link on the home page. The IMU CET Application form appears that the applicant is required to fill in.
- All the required details in the IMU CET 2018 Application form should be filled carefully.
- Check all the details before submitting the IMU CET 2018 form.
- Upload a recent photo and signature as per the specifications.
- Attach the required documents such as mark sheets.
- Click the Submit button to submit the details.
- Pay the IMU CET 2018 application fee by providing bank slip details.
- Take the print out of the application fee and preserve it for future reference.
Documents needed for IMU CET 2018:
The applicants have to upload the following list of documents while filling the IMU CET application form:
- Certificate of proof of reserved category
- High school passing certificate or any other proof of age
- Certificate showing the passing of H.S.C exam
- Provisional certificate in case of graduation passing
- Any other documents as needed