Step 1 (Selection of exam category):
Select any one of the 3 exam categories:
Step 2 (Fill the general information):
Step 3 (Submit the Application Form):
Step 4 (Application fee payment):
Step 5 (Saving Application form):
In order for an individual to be eligible for the IPU CET LLB, the candidate must clear the following criterion:
The Application Form for IPU CET LLB will be available on the Official Website of GGS IPU.
The Application Process to IPU CET LLB is as on the following link:
The Application Form, Counselling, Dates, Results and other details regarding IPU CET is on the link as well.
Yes, candidates can apply for more than one course but they should check the schedule before applying as there is a chance that both the exams might fall on the same day. In case the date clashes then the candidate will be allowed to take only one test.
In the case of any corrections in application form in some particular fields (DOB, spelling mistake in candidate’s name, parents name, category), the candidates must send a physical application form (with an applicable processing fee of Rs.500) to the address mentioned below:
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
In a case of any mistake regarding DOB, the spelling of names etc., the candidates need to submit an application in physical form at the Reception, Examination Branch, GGSIP University along with the applicable processing fee of Rs. 500/-. This application must be submitted within 5 working days of the last date of form submission together with the applicable fee. After this, no request for any correction shall be entertained for the IPU CET.
The following are the criteria for eligibility for MCA course for IPU CET 2017:
1. Enter candidate personal details which are name, date of birth, region, email Id, correspondence address
2. Enter candidate educational DetailsUpload photograph and signature.
3. Image should be of .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and size should be less than 80 KBSelect the course you want to apply for.
4. Select the test centre. This feature is applicable if you have applied for B.Tech, MBBS stage 1, MCA and MBA course.
1. Candidate should pay the IPU CET 2017 application fee of INR 750.
2. Candidate should pay through debit card/credit card/net banking.
Application Process for IPU CET 2017:
Students can apply for IPU CET 2017 from January 30, 2017- July 4, 2017 (Application dates are different for all courses).
IPU CET Application fee is Rs. 750. Students can also apply for more than 1 course, however, it is advised to check the examination schedule prior applying because students apply's for 2 courses falling on the same date, he/she will be allowed to take only one test.