Application Process for IUET 2018:
The candidates should follow these processes while applying for IUET 2018:
- Download the Application form from the link http://www.integraluniversity.ac.in/AdmissionForm.aspx
- Fill the Application Form.
- Get a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- for Test Courses & Rs. 700/- for Non-Test Courses. DD to be in the favour of "Treasurer, Integral University", and payable at Lucknow.
- Submit the application form along with the Demand Draft via post or by hand, to the following address:
Coordinator, IUET 2018,
Dasauli, Post BAS-HA,
Kursi Road, Lucknow - 226026
Tel: 0522 - 6451041, 3291641
- Click on the Apply Online link on http://www.integraluniversity.ac.in/AdmissionForm.aspx . A new page will open up.
- Enter your email address and press "SUBMIT".
- Verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to your email address.
- Fill the Application Form online. Verify the details and submit the form.
- Proceed for course selection and online payment by clicking on "Pay". You will then be redirected to a PayU web page for payment.
- Fill your details on the PayU page and make the payment.
- Integral University has authorised PayU to send you an email on successful submission of Online Payment.
- Photo ID will be required at the time of IUET 2018.
- Admit Cards can be downloaded after making the payment.
- PayU is an official partner of Integral University and is authorised to receive your payment details.