Eligibility for IUET 2018:
The candidates are required to meet the following criteria to be eligible for IUET 2018:
- Applicants for Diploma courses are required to pass in the 10th or equivalent examination from any recognised educational boards with subjects being Science and Mathematics as compulsory to be eligible for IUET.
- UG courses, applicants of IUET are essential to Qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognised central or state board with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Aggregate marks being 45% for B.Tech and B.Pharm while for B.Arch, B.Tech in the lateral entry should have 50% for the minimum eligibility.
- Candidates who wish to pursue PG courses through the IUET need to complete their graduation from relevant disciplines or equivalent degree with a minimum aggregate mark of 60% in MCA(Lateral entry), M.Pharm while for MBA, M.Sc, MCA need 50% for eligibility. But M.tech courses should have aggregate marks of 55%.
- Candidates applying for IUET need to be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates pursuing their final year of UG or PG as per the course they are applying are also eligible to write the IUET entrance examination.
Candidates who are applying for Diploma courses should not be more than 18 years of age. Applicants for IUET should be less than 21 years of age for UG courses. If candidates are applying for PG courses then their age limit should not exceed 35 years.