Admit Card for JEE Advanced 2018:
- Admit card will be available from 12th March 2018. Once the candidate has filled the JEE Advanced Application Form, he/she can download it from the Official Website.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination without an Admit Card and only the downloaded Admit Card will be considered as a valid JEE Advanced Admit Card.
- The candidates are requested to carry a valid identity proof along with the JEE Advanced Admit Card.
- The Admit Card to JEE Advanced 2018 will contain details like candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, signature, photograph, question paper language, category, and exam centre details.
- Candidates must remember that JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018 will not be sent through any other means.
Guidelines to download the JEE Advanced 2018 Admit card:
- Log on to the official website of JEE Advanced.
- Go to the candidate portal and log in with the required and relevant details.
- After entering your application number along with the Password, the JEE Advanced login page will appear.
- Search for the link that says Admit Card and click on it.
- Download and Print the JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card.
If the candidates are unable to download their JEE Advanced 2018 admit card, despite having followed all the steps and entering the correct and relevant information, then immediately inform the problem to the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2018 of the respective zonal IIT.
It is mandatory for the candidate to carry the JEE Advanced Admit Card to the Exam Centre.